Wednesday, December 4, 2019

My version of 12 days of christmas

On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me 1 million dollars under a pear tree.

On the second day of christmas my true love gave to me 2 pairs of Nikes and 1 million dollars under a pear tree.

On the third day of christmas my true love gave to me 3 ps4 games, 2 pairs of Nikes and 1 million dollars under a pear tree.

On the fourth day of christmas my true love gave to me 4 basketballs,3 ps4 games,2 pairs of nikes and 1 million dollars under a pear tree. 

On the fifth day of christmas my true love gave to me 5 skateboards, 4 basketballs, 3 ps4 games, 2 pairs of nikes and 1 million dollars under a pear tree.

On the sixth day of christmas my true love gave to me 6 french fries, 5 skate - boards, 4 basketballs, 3 ps4 games, 2 pairs of nikes and 1 million dollars under a pear tree.

On the seventh day of christmas my true love gave to me 7 ipads, 6 french fries, 5 skateboards, 4 basketballs, 3 ps4 games, 2 pairs of nikes and 1 million dollars under a pear tree.

On the eighth day of christmas my true love gave to me 8 puppies, 7 ipads, 6 french fries, 5 skateboards, 4 basketballs, 3 ps4 games, 2 pairs of nikes and 1 million dollars under a pear tree.

On the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me 9 rugby jerseys, 8 puppies, 7 ipads, 6 french fries, 5 skateboards, 4 basketballs, 3 ps4 games, 2 pairs of nikes and 1 million dollars under a pear tree.
On the tenth day of christmas my true love gave to me 10 iphones, 9 rugby jerseys, 8 puppies, 7 ipads, 6 french fries, 5 skateboards, 4 basketballs, 3 ps4 games, 2 pairs of nikes and 1 million dollars under a pear tree.

On the eleventh day of christmas my true love gave to me 11 robots, 10 iphones, 9 rugby jerseys, 8 puppies,7 ipads, 6 french fries, 5 skateboards, 4 basketballs, 3 ps4 games, 2 pairs of nikes and one million dollars under a pear tree.

On the twelfth day of christmas my true love gave to me 12 mamoes, 11 robots, 10 iphones, 9 jerseys, 8 puppies, 7 ipads, 6 french fries, 5 skateboards, 4 basketballs, 3 ps4 games, 2 pairs of nikes and 1 million dollars under a pear tree.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Lomi! My name is Toby from Waikowhai Primary School. I really liked your 12 days of Christmas remade. 1 million dollars for Christmas and all that other stuff! Sounds cool. Just a thought for the future would you donate any of that 1 million to charity? Or maybe some of the things you ask for could be about other people instead of just you.
    If you want to check out my blog here is the link: https://wpstobysi.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete