Friday, July 5, 2019

Enlargement SuperHero Art

Enlargement Superhero Art



  1. What did you accomplish?
I accomplished making accurate measurements and following the grid lines, to create an enlarged Spiderman image.

  1. Are you satisfied with your Super Hero enlargement? Why / Why not? 
I am not satisfied with my work because in the beginning I thought it was going to turn out well but in the end it turned terrible. 






  1. What did you find easy when you created your Superhero enlargement?   I found the eyes the only the easiest to enlarge.                                                                                                                                            







  1. What did you find challenging when you were creating your Superhero enlargement? I found the painting challenging because I had to paint within the lines.


  1. What do you need to work on? Painting the outline of Spiderman. Also painting the pants, face and drawing the mask areas to work on.







  1. What would you change with your SuperHero enlargement? The thing that I would change is changing my character. 





7. What would you do next time to improve superhero enlargement? I would improve my whole enlargement by following the gridlines and by making accurate measurements.



No comments:

Post a Comment